We are travelling deep into the jungle and have located some beautiful bamboo bungalow resorts that offer en-suite accommodation, nice clean beds and wonderful Thai food.
We never camp and will never sleep under the stars - unless you really want to (but I won't be by the way)!!
When we are nearer to civilisation we stop at locally run bungalow resorts and guesthouses, all are en-suite, many with swimming pools and all have been tried and tested by me recently!
All accommodation will be booked on a single occupancy basis. There is delux upgrade available at most destinations ( subject to surcharge)
Well what is there to say… Thai food is beautiful and fresh.
- Fresh fruit is always available.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included throughout the tour as is morning and afternoon tea.
- The food is always fresh and served with a smile.
- Delicious seafood, chicken and pork are extremely common, rice and noodle dishes including curry soups always form the basis of every menu.
- Eating often is the order of the day.
Let us know of any specific dietary requirements before you book. Most villages and petrol stations will sell bottled water, coca cola and a few western snacks, and there is a cool box on board the support truck to hold your secret stash. We will be stopping for regular drink and snack breaks, and bottled water is an absolute must. Never drink the tap water!!