Enduro Tour Prices
(Based on a of 4 riders per tour, you may join a tour alone if spaces are available)
1 day off-road Introduction/training
5000 Baht when booked with a tour, stand alone price 7450 Baht
All inclusive off road/jungle bike tours
For group bookings of 5 or more riders: the organiser will receive a 10% discount off the cost of their tour.
All-inclusive 'Best Of Both Worlds' bike tours
- Includes an off road section with an on road section.
- You decide how the days are split.
- Supermotard wheels and tyres are used for the on road sections.
Prices are not dissimilar pro rata to the above prices but of course it depends on your exact requirements.Please send me your thoughts and ideas to build your own custom Thailand adventure bike tour and I will email you your own quote, which we”ll stick to. Note – All prices exclude air travel into Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
- Transfer from Chiang Mai airport or railway station (to your hotel).
- Welcome group meal and briefing.
- Tuk Tuk and taxi fares whilst out with the group.
- Approximately 80-140km riding per day.
- Lots of photo opportunities.
- All accommodation throughout the tour is based on single occupancy.
- All meals throughout the tour: breakfast, morning tea, lunch afternoon tea and evening meal.
- Fully prepared and modified Honda CRF 300cc dirt bikes (fully checked) including fuel and oil.
- Biking gear is available although you may prefer to bring your own.
- English rider with every tour.
- Thai tour guide registered with Thai tourist authority (fluent English).
- Thai support truck and driver (fluent English), as an optional extra.
- Support truck with spares carrying luggage, as an optional extra.
- Tea coffee, water and cold canned drinks.
- 3rd party insurance excluding bike damage. Any damage due to accidents must be paid for by the rider.
- All entrance fees to national parks etc.
Whats not included:
- Flights into Bangkok or Chiang Mai from anywhere in the world.
- Accommodation the night before the riding starts and the night the riding ends (in Chiang Mai). We can advise.
- Travel insurance and medical insurance (see note 4 in terms and conditions).
- Evening entertainment!!!! This is available of course, we are in Thailand, but not included in the tour price.
- Snacks bought from petrol stations or gifts and souvenirs etc.
- Tips or gratuities.
For group bookings of 5 or more riders: the organiser will receive a 10% discount off the cost of their tour
We also offer a price match policy where we will Match any price offered by any other reputable tour company in Thailand
Please note: the main tour details and itinerary must be like for like
We guarantee the best tour experience the best bikes and we will over deliver on customer service and tour flexibility, please see our reviews on our website or our Facebook page
WE OFFER THE BEST ENDURO TOUR EXPERIENCE YOU CAN GET